Acceptable Messaging Use Policy
- We’re in this thing together. The actions individual members take can have a big impact on our system as a whole. That’s why all PindropAds Members must follow this Acceptable Messaging Use Policy in their use of our platform and any other Add-ons or products we may offer
- PindropAd subscribers / users have a responsibility to learn about and comply with our acceptable uses of electronic messaging services via website contact forms. Violation of our policies may result in rejection of your campaign and or suspension of your account dependending upon the nature of the violation.
- All messages that do not fall under prohibited contents listed below are allowed via our service.
Please don’t use PindropAds to distribute anything offensive, to promote anything illegal, or to harass anyone. You may not use PindropAds to create, send, display, advertise, or sell (as applicable):
- Illegal goods or services
- Pornography/sexually explicit content
- Campaigns promoting or supporting terrorism or violent extremism
- Counterfeit products or products that infringe the intellectual property rights of others, including trademark, copyright, design or patent rights
- Products claiming to prevent, treat, or cure COVID-19 that are not approved or authorized for emergency use by regulatory or public health agencies, such as the FDA in the U.S.
- Products that are in demand due to COVID-19 with excessive pricing, price gouging, or deceptive pricing practices or in demand due to COVID-19 and prohibited by applicable law
- Escort services, mail-order bride/spouse finders, international marriage brokers, and other similar sites and services
- Hookup, swinger, or sexual encounter sites or services
- Gambling services or products
If there are any questions regarding this terms of service you may contact us.