TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions apply to you, the Website user and your usage of the Baker’s Jewelry and associated software, networks and processes, including the purchase of goods or services through the Website.
- By browsing the Website, or placing an Order, you agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- “Agreement” means these Terms and Conditions, including all the terms of any Order placed by you the user through the Website (if applicable).
- “Customer” means the person or legal entity identified in a pin dropads quote, invoice or sales document.
- “Delivery Cost” means the costs associated with delivery as specified in an Order.
- “Goods” means the Products listed in an Order.
- “Intellectual Property” means all rights in patent, copyright, trade names, trademarks, logos, designs, images (including still images, and audio and audio-visual media).
- “Material” means any information (including but not limited to data, source codes, and drawings) or images in any form (whether visible or not) stored on or in use with the Website.
- “Order” means an order for one or more Products placed by a Customer in response to an invitation to treat made by pindropads’s through the Website.
- “Pre-sale” means items that are sold in anticipation of being in stock on or near to the dispatch date stated in the Product listing on the Website.
- “Products” means any items listed on the Website (for sale or otherwise).
- “Website” means the internet site located at the URL www.pindropads.com and operated by pin dropads.
- “Personal Information” means all the information collected about the Customer by PinDropads through the website or by any other means.
- “Related Parties” means a business which is owned and operated by some or all of the same parties which own and operate by PinDropads.
- Any reference in this Agreement to the singular includes the plural, to any gender includes all genders, to any act or statute includes any Act or statute which supercedes, replaces or modifies any earlier Act or statute, to persons includes all bodies and associations both corporate and incorporated and vice versa. Paragraph headings are for reference purposes only and all references to clauses are to clauses in this Agreement unless otherwise specified.
- You must ensure that your access to, or use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
- You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- You may not use one email address to register for multiple accounts.
- You must keep your password secure as you are responsible for any activity on your account. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware of any security breach or any unauthorized use of your password or account.
- We may in our sole discretion terminate your account or restrict your access to the Website. If we do this, you may be prevented from accessing all or parts of the Website, your account details or other content contained in your account. We will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
- We may impose limits or restrictions on the use you may make of the Website. Further, for security, technical, maintenance, legal or regulatory reasons, or due to any breach of these terms, we may withdraw the Website, or change or remove Website functionality at any time without notice to you.
- The Website may contain links to other web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. pindropads.com will not be responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Website or the servers and networks that host the Website. You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or the content.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that your process for accessing the Website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. pindropads.com takes no responsibility for any such damage which may arise in connection with your use of the Website.
We may use such information in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on our site and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
If there are any questions regarding this terms of service you may contact us.